Essential oil safety
Due to the complex chemical constituents, pure essential oils contain a lot of healing properties. They are highly concentrated and can be very powerful.
Even though essential oils are natural, they can harm when not used the right way.
- Keep out of reach of babies & children
- NEVER ingest essential oils
- Since essential oils don’t dilute in water, please add soap, oil or full fat milk when used in the bath water.
- If essential oils get into the eyes, flush your eyes out with full fat milk and seek medical advice if the discomfort remains.
- Dilute pure essential oils before applying topically over a bigger body part.
If there is a physical reaction due to the essential oils, stop using the product immediately. If symptoms persist, contact a medical professional.